7m Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (62.5/125) - LC to MTRJ
This 7m Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (62.5/125) - LC to MTRJ is built with genuine Corning Glass, has ceramic ferrules and a 62.5/125 micron core, this cable is suitable for high speed data transmissions such that you would find in Ethernet (10 Mb/s) to Gigabit Ethernet (1 Gb/s) networks.
Networx® top quality, 7m Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (62.5/125) - LC to MTRJ will unleash the power of your Local Area Network. These cables are suitable for the demands of high speed data transmissions that are commonly found in today's Ethernet (10 Mb/s) to Gigabit Ethernet (1 Gb/s) networks. Perfect for audio, video and data transmission applications. Each jumper cable is constructed using Genuine Corning Glass and shipped in individually sealed bags to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. Test results for the individual patch cable will be included in each bag. Color coded connectors assist with identification during the installation process to make installation easy for anyone.
- Core Diameter: 62.5/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically <0.10 dB (LC);‚ 0.25 dB (MTRJ)
- Return loss: >20dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 compliant
- Connectors: (LC) Small form factor with latch;‚ (MTRJ) Molded body with pin alignment
- Used primarily for high speed data communications such as Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass