A Gigabit RJ45 Loopback Tester is an exceedingly user friendly cable tester. Even the architecture is pretty simple. It looks like a simple plug at first glance but the compact, rugged design makes it highly portable and usable in the tightest corners. All you have to do is simply plug the Networx® Gigabit RJ45 loopback tester into the jack that you want to test or the one you are suspicious about. If the link LED on your switch is active, then that means that the connection is operating perfectly. These Loop back testers will make the life of a network administrator really easy. The Networx® RJ45 Loop back tester will negate the necessity to carry a bulky network hub around.
- Easily check for broken or shorted wires
- Check wall to switch connections easily without a cable
- Must have for all pc and network technicians
- A very user friendly and simple device
- Compact design allows for testing in the tightest of corners
- Molded architecture saves from dents and scratches for long lasting use