ST Multimode Field Installable Connector - 62.5/125 - 3.0mm cable
Pre-Polished ST Field Installable Connectors from Networx® offer a simple and effective way to easily terminate fiber optic connections in the field without requiring the use of adhesives.
Field Installable Connectors from Networx® offer a simple and effective way to terminate fiber optic connections in the field with minimum downtime. With a low insersion loss of ?0.75dB these field installable connectors are perfect for those who require only the best performance possible. Available in various connections these field installable fiber optic connectors will ensure that jobs are finish in a timely manner without any need to do more work than required.
- Tool: Orange Polypropylene
- Cap: Transparent Polyethylene
- Connector: 62.5/125 Multimode
- Nut: Brass/Nickle Plated
- Boot: Black TPE 3.0mm Diameter
- Insertion Loss: ?0.75dB
- Vibration: 10 to 55HZ 1.5mm double amplitude
- Durability: 500 cycles
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +50C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +70C